Friday, June 10, 2011

photo theme thursday: music

music


i know today's not thursday but i had a busy day yesterday so i'm posting it now.  yesterday's thursday challenge theme was "music" and so i started looking around my desk to see what i had that was music related.  that's when i realized how many headphones i have.  why do i have so many?  i'm not sure.  but somehow i can never manage to find a pair when i really want them.  do you also notice the recurring color theme?  guess what my favorite color is.  i'll give you a hint: it's not white.  i'm fairly certain a couple pairs of these headphones don't work anymore.  i searched my house and these are the ones i managed to find, but i think there may be another pair or two floating somewhere out there.
here's where i found these:
  • purse
  • backpack
  • nightstand
  • gym bag
  • desk (2 pairs)
  • car (2 of these are hands-free microphones/headphones, 1 came free with my new bb torch)
this makes me wonder why it's so hard to for me to ever find a pair of headphones.  i obviously keep them EVERYWHERE.  oh well.  at least i have plenty of spares.

as for why i didn't put this up yesterday, my excuse is that i had my first anthropology test right after work and then i passed out immediately after dinner.  the test wasn't too bad.  i will admit that i read some of the material about 5 minutes before it started while sitting in my car in the parking lot.  but a good chunk of it was just review of very, very basic genetics.  the kind of genetics you learn in the 8th grade.  we'll see how i did in a week or so.  if i got a good grade, i'm sure i'll post it up here.  if i don't post...well...then you know i'm too busy studying for the next exam to make up for this first one.  now, since it's my friday off, i'm going to do some fun and exciting things. like wash and vacuum my car.  oh yes, i'm a wild one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this! I have 3 pairs of the same exact headphones and about 4 spares of random ones I don't like. I love it haha!