Thursday, June 16, 2011

photo theme thursday: liquid

liquid


it's time for another round of photo theme thursday! this time our photo is about "liquid." the above picture was taken at huntington beach in long beach, california. some of my best friends and i went there in 2007 on spring break. it was one of the best times of my life and i am so glad that i went, even if it could get a little scary at times. i would go on another trip with my ACCESS girls in a heartbeat. the five of us that went on this trip are still really close.
this week has been quiet. i had a phone advisory session this morning with the associate dean of student affairs for UGA college of pharmacy. i'm all registered for my fall classes! i'm getting pretty excited now.
other than that, not much has happened. i got my grade back on my anthropology midterm and it was decent, 10 points above average. i have another assignment due monday morning and then my next midterm in a couple of weeks.
i should probably stop procrastinating now and actually clean up my room. it's kind of scary looking. plus i have presents to wrap! i've had 4 friends that have had birthdays recently, plus father's day is coming up! i'll tell you what i got my pops after sunday. fyi, it's pretty awesome. maybe i'll make some cookies tonight, too, like i've been trying to do for the past 4 months.

No comments: