Saturday, August 6, 2011

i think i need a new town

one more day to go until i leave.
last night i went out to dinner with some of my close friends to say goodbye and then tonight i went to red mango with another who was in wyoming yesterday. i also said goodbye to everyone at work today.
i'm pretty proud that i managed to hold off the tears for as long as i did. but as soon as i heard natalie start sniffling when she was hugging me, i lost it. pretty much i've been crying on and off ever since. the one blessing in all of this is that i've been too busy to make myself too nervous or panicky.
i'm sure i'll have another post tomorrow night with more tears and then i'll try and take pictures and update while on the road.
one quick thing: if you look up at the top of this page, right under the banner, it has a couple links, "the posts" and "the muffin." i can add more pages to the blog but i don't know what to put there! if anyone has ideas, let me know. i know some people put lists of things they want to do during their life but honestly my list is pretty short and pathetic right now. maybe a list of books i own and need to read? or pictures of something? i don't know. i'll ponder it. maybe a calendar so my mom will know what i'm up to all the time. :p

2 comments:

Pam Cotter said...

That would be great if the daughter did post a calendar for her Dear Old Mother. Then she would know what is going on and she won't have to call her every day. OH, Wait, I think the Mother will still call, even if the calendar had the answer to the Mother's question. :-)

Kelly Danielle said...

My mom joined twitter, followed me, and had all my tweets sent to her phone so she knew what I was up to. I'm not sure if I was her main reason to join twitter, but I know it was ONE reason.